To celebrate The Knotty Nerdsery re-opening and coming back from a very long hiatus, I’ve decided to have a giveaway!
There are 4 awesome prizes that one lucky person will win! A handmade Zelda inspired blue bomb ‘fuzzy dice’/ornament, a mini handmade Left 4 Dead inspired med pack, an “F-Bomb” cat toy, and a 25% off coupon to The Knotty Nerdsery’s etsy shop!
Enter here on rafflecopter: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/86d81d884/
- Tagged bags, blue bomb, cat toy, catnip, cats, coupon, crochet, f bomb, f word, fuzzy dice, geekery, geekery giveaway, geeky giveaway, giveaway, handmade, handmade giveaway, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, nerd, pet toy, pets, rafflecopter, the knotty nerdsery, the legend of zelda, unique cat toy, video game items, video games, win, zelda
So I have a couple of new exciting bits of information to share with you all!
1) The Knotty Nerdsery hit 339 “likes” on Facebook today! That is incredible! I have decided to hold a giveaway when I reach 400 to thank you all for your continued support! So hop on over to THE KNOTTY NERDSERY to like and share!
2) This is a double part bit of excitement…Speaking of giveaways…I am teaming up with an incredible wood artist and we are collaborating to bring you an amazingly epic Zelda inspired set, that you will all be sure to LOVE! As we are designing and working on this, head on over to TheDuckHut and like his facebook page and check out his giveaway! He is giving away a hand crafted duck call that isn’t just gorgeous but has amazing sound as well! Now, I know you all aren’t hunters, but you don’t have to be to appreciate a free work of art…and animal calls are just fun to play with! I have actually used some animal calls in my experimental music project as well, so there are more ways than one to use a call! Enter here via Rafflecopter:
Here is a picture of the amazing prize you could win!
3) I am currently working on a Kingdom Hearts Item, that I am SO excited about! All you fellow Kingdom Hearts fans are going to LOVE this one! Look for that debuting in about a week or so!
There are a lot of new and exciting things coming up, so be sure to follow @knottynerdsery for updates and new items and giveaways in the very near future!
And as always, thank you! Thank you for your comments, messages, likes, orders and amazing continued support!
- Tagged animal call, crafting, crafts, crochet, duck call, facebook, free, giveaway, handmade, hunting, kingdom hearts, the duck hut, the knotty nerdsery, win, woodworking, zelda
Today I was featured on Lu & Ed’s blog in a sponsor showcase! Lu & Ed is hosting a HUGE Spooktacular Giveaway with 21 prizes from amazing sponsors! I will be giving away a Left 4 Dead inspired rearview mirror hanging for your car…or anywhere else you want to hang some L4D flair!
The giveaway will start on October 12th at 12:01am and run until 11:59pm October 14th.
Head on over to Lu & Ed for more details and to see all the sponsors and incredible prizes!
- Tagged giveaway, halloween, handmade, lu and ed, october, prize, showcase, sponsor, spooktacular, the knotty nerdsery, win
Time for another Knotty Nerdsery giveaway! This time I will be giving away a Zelda inspired set of “fuzzy dice”, two blue bombs attached with a long yellow wick to hang over the rearview mirror in your car (or anywhere else you want to hang some Link lovin’ flair)! I will announce the winner on this blog on September 2nd and I will also email the winner.
Here’s a preview of what your set will look like!
There are a lot of entries to earn so click on the rafflecopter link below to start entering! Good luck!
This giveaway is international.
Must be 18 or older to enter (or have parent’s permission).
- Tagged blue bomb, crochet, entries, free, fuzzy dice, geekery, giveaway, handmade, legend of zelda, rafflecopter, the knotty nerdsery, win, zelda
I have had to change the plan for picking and announcing the winner of the contest because of a personal unforeseen change of plans.
I will be picking and announcing a winner tomorrow, for sure, no exceptions!
Thank you all for your entries and your patience for the results!
Since I have had to move picking a winner until tomorrow, the compromise for making you wait longer is that I will allow one more day (today, July 5th) to get in an entry. So, if you want to send one (or another one) in do so now!
Today is the last day to enter my contest. You have until midnight tonight to get in your submission(s) and you can enter as many times as you would like!
I will be officially picking and announcing the winner on the evening of July 5th, since the 4th is a holiday.
Thank you for all your entries!
Here are all the details if you missed them: http://wp.me/p2s1MP-1Y
My current design contest will be ending on Tuesday, July 3rd. Have you gotten your entries in?
All details here: