I want to first and foremost thank you for all the continued support and the overwhelming positivity I have received from you all in the last few days as I have re-opened my shop!
Now, for the big exciting news….I have been working hard on new concepts and The Knotty Nerdsery, which has been my baby for 3 years now, will be expanding. What does this mean for you? Well, it means more awesome geeky items in a variety mediums!
Over the next couple of weeks The Knotty Nerdsery will become “The Nerdsery” (as it will still be a place for bringing life to all forms of nerdy needs, but no longer just restricted to crochet) and a variety of new and amazing items will be listed! I can’t wait to show you all what I have in store for you! Whether you are a video game nerd, movie geek, vinyl fanatic, maybe you geek out over makeup or know everything there is to know about foxes and cupcakes. Whatever gets your geek going, I want to offer something for you!
There will be textile work, vinyl, jewelry, polymer clay and much more!
While you wait to see all the new fun things I have been working on, make sure you run over to rafflecopter (http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/86d81d884/) and enter my current giveaway! One of the 4 items you could win is a 25% off coupon, and with all the new items coming, what a great time to have that!
I am very excited for the new direction I am taking my small handmade business and I hope you are too!
To celebrate The Knotty Nerdsery re-opening and coming back from a very long hiatus, I’ve decided to have a giveaway!
There are 4 awesome prizes that one lucky person will win! A handmade Zelda inspired blue bomb ‘fuzzy dice’/ornament, a mini handmade Left 4 Dead inspired med pack, an “F-Bomb” cat toy, and a 25% off coupon to The Knotty Nerdsery’s etsy shop!
Enter here on rafflecopter: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/86d81d884/
- Tagged bags, blue bomb, cat toy, catnip, cats, coupon, crochet, f bomb, f word, fuzzy dice, geekery, geekery giveaway, geeky giveaway, giveaway, handmade, handmade giveaway, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, nerd, pet toy, pets, rafflecopter, the knotty nerdsery, the legend of zelda, unique cat toy, video game items, video games, win, zelda
Due to some unforeseen, and very serious family events I have not been able to have the grand re-opening I had planned.
I know there are a quite a few people who have been waiting for bomb bags to be available again, and in honor of The ‘Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds’ coming out, I have listed a limited run of bomb bag sets on my Etsy just in time for Christmas!
I still plan on a grand re-opening, I just don’t know when yet, but it will most likely be after the holidays. Thank you for your continued support!
Only 6 available! Get one before they are gone!
- Tagged blue bomb, bomb bag set, christmas, cosplay, crochet, crochet bomb bag set, etsy, handmade, legend of zelda, link, link cosplay, the knotty nerdsery, the legend of zelda, zelda, zelda bombs, zelda cosplay
So I have a couple of new exciting bits of information to share with you all!
1) The Knotty Nerdsery hit 339 “likes” on Facebook today! That is incredible! I have decided to hold a giveaway when I reach 400 to thank you all for your continued support! So hop on over to THE KNOTTY NERDSERY to like and share!
2) This is a double part bit of excitement…Speaking of giveaways…I am teaming up with an incredible wood artist and we are collaborating to bring you an amazingly epic Zelda inspired set, that you will all be sure to LOVE! As we are designing and working on this, head on over to TheDuckHut and like his facebook page and check out his giveaway! He is giving away a hand crafted duck call that isn’t just gorgeous but has amazing sound as well! Now, I know you all aren’t hunters, but you don’t have to be to appreciate a free work of art…and animal calls are just fun to play with! I have actually used some animal calls in my experimental music project as well, so there are more ways than one to use a call! Enter here via Rafflecopter:
Here is a picture of the amazing prize you could win!
3) I am currently working on a Kingdom Hearts Item, that I am SO excited about! All you fellow Kingdom Hearts fans are going to LOVE this one! Look for that debuting in about a week or so!
There are a lot of new and exciting things coming up, so be sure to follow @knottynerdsery for updates and new items and giveaways in the very near future!
And as always, thank you! Thank you for your comments, messages, likes, orders and amazing continued support!
- Tagged animal call, crafting, crafts, crochet, duck call, facebook, free, giveaway, handmade, hunting, kingdom hearts, the duck hut, the knotty nerdsery, win, woodworking, zelda
I am only listing a few bomb bag sets for sale in advance now, with around a 12 week wait for completion, once they are gone, you will have to wait until around March for them to be in stock again to order.
I will also only be listing a limited quantity when they are back in stock.
I know there is a long wait on bomb bag set right now, but I strive to make my customers happy and I am working to deliver a quality product with every order! I take pride in making unique items and providing good customer service for you, because you deserve it!
I am working very hard to get all orders completed at the highest quality in a timely manner and it is only myself hand making all items for The Knotty Nerdsery, so I very much appreciate your understanding and patience. And even though I am swamped in orders I am so grateful to all of you who are ordering with me! I appreciate every single order!
If you currently have a pending order with me please check the estimated completion date, and let me know if you have any questions. I am working hard to get your set to you!
Thank you and again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Recently I had entered a giveaway hosted by Mercantile Muse which featured prizes from some wonderful sponsors including: Papyrusaurus, Studio Mucci, oBo Creations, Foothill Fibers ‘n Photos, Hybrid, Handmade, Lucky Cat Handmade, Shabby Chic Coin Purse, Bates Mercantile Co. and Lia Artisan Concrete Designs. The grand prize for the winner was $175 worth of handmade goods!
So, as you can imagine, I was SHOCKED when I got the email saying that I had won!!
As I receive the prizes from each of the wonderful sponsors I will be taking a picture and getting a post ready to show you all the amazing things I have won and give you some links to all the handmade shops! Be on the look out for that post soon and be sure to check out each of the shops to see their creative talent at work!
Today I was featured on Lu & Ed’s blog in a sponsor showcase! Lu & Ed is hosting a HUGE Spooktacular Giveaway with 21 prizes from amazing sponsors! I will be giving away a Left 4 Dead inspired rearview mirror hanging for your car…or anywhere else you want to hang some L4D flair!
The giveaway will start on October 12th at 12:01am and run until 11:59pm October 14th.
Head on over to Lu & Ed for more details and to see all the sponsors and incredible prizes!
- Tagged giveaway, halloween, handmade, lu and ed, october, prize, showcase, sponsor, spooktacular, the knotty nerdsery, win