So I have a couple of new exciting bits of information to share with you all!
1) The Knotty Nerdsery hit 339 “likes” on Facebook today! That is incredible! I have decided to hold a giveaway when I reach 400 to thank you all for your continued support! So hop on over to THE KNOTTY NERDSERY to like and share!
2) This is a double part bit of excitement…Speaking of giveaways…I am teaming up with an incredible wood artist and we are collaborating to bring you an amazingly epic Zelda inspired set, that you will all be sure to LOVE! As we are designing and working on this, head on over to TheDuckHut and like his facebook page and check out his giveaway! He is giving away a hand crafted duck call that isn’t just gorgeous but has amazing sound as well! Now, I know you all aren’t hunters, but you don’t have to be to appreciate a free work of art…and animal calls are just fun to play with! I have actually used some animal calls in my experimental music project as well, so there are more ways than one to use a call! Enter here via Rafflecopter:
Here is a picture of the amazing prize you could win!
3) I am currently working on a Kingdom Hearts Item, that I am SO excited about! All you fellow Kingdom Hearts fans are going to LOVE this one! Look for that debuting in about a week or so!
There are a lot of new and exciting things coming up, so be sure to follow @knottynerdsery for updates and new items and giveaways in the very near future!
And as always, thank you! Thank you for your comments, messages, likes, orders and amazing continued support!
- Tagged animal call, crafting, crafts, crochet, duck call, facebook, free, giveaway, handmade, hunting, kingdom hearts, the duck hut, the knotty nerdsery, win, woodworking, zelda
Time for another Knotty Nerdsery giveaway! This time I will be giving away a Zelda inspired set of “fuzzy dice”, two blue bombs attached with a long yellow wick to hang over the rearview mirror in your car (or anywhere else you want to hang some Link lovin’ flair)! I will announce the winner on this blog on September 2nd and I will also email the winner.
Here’s a preview of what your set will look like!
There are a lot of entries to earn so click on the rafflecopter link below to start entering! Good luck!
This giveaway is international.
Must be 18 or older to enter (or have parent’s permission).
- Tagged blue bomb, crochet, entries, free, fuzzy dice, geekery, giveaway, handmade, legend of zelda, rafflecopter, the knotty nerdsery, win, zelda
Yesterday I received the first couple entries into my logo/banner design contest, and they are great!
I like seeing the different ideas you all are coming up with, and the different design techniques! Remember, you can enter as many as you would like, and the last day I will take entries is July 3rd! So keep creating and I can’t wait to see what else you all come up with!
- Tagged art, artwork, banner, contest, crochet, design, free, giveaway, handmad, logo, original, submission, the knotty nerdsery
Here it is, the big contest I will be having for June/July, where you will get the chance to win ANY item from The Knotty Nerdsery!
If you haven’t noticed already, I do not have a logo or a banner and would like to give you the chance to design one of these (or both) for The Knotty Nerdsery!
Here are the rules:
1) Contest will run from June 3rd to July 3rd.
2) You can create a logo and/or banner anyway you choose: draw, paint, digital art…anything you want
3) Send your submissions to email@example.com
4) On July 3rd the contest will be closed and I will review all submissions, picking the one that I like the most and think is the best fit.
5) As the winner you will get to pick any item from The Knotty Nerdsery that you want and it will be handmade for you (free of course!). Also, you will have the logo and/or banner you made featured wherever The Knotty Nerdsery is (facebook, twitter, etsy, storenvy, wordpress, etc..) as well as a separate post featuring your work and your name (and any links to you if you would like).
6) If you win you are agreeing to give me the rights to the logo and/or banner to use how I wish.
7) You will have to send me your address if you win as I will be shipping you your prize, so it is 18 and over unless you have parental consent. I don’t want to be mailing something to you without your parents knowing.
8) Open internationally!
9) You can submit more than one logo and banner, but take your time, quality beats quantity in this contest!
10) Have fun, get creative, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with!