First off I want to say thank you, because I wouldn’t need to be writing this post if it weren’t for all the amazing support and the amount of orders I have received in the last few months! So thank you, all of you, you have made The Knotty Nerdsery what it is!
There are a few things that I need to let you all know about, so here they are:
1) I am still currently backed up with bomb bag set orders, I am working my way, diligently, through quite a queue of orders! (I do appreciate every one of those orders!) But as of right now it is taking about 8 weeks from when you place your order to having your order completed and ready for shipping. This means that orders placed in the next few weeks will arrive at the end of November/beginning of December. November and December is the Holiday rush season, and since I have so many orders I am working on now, I will not be able to handle that rush. If you want your set for Christmas you will need to order in the next few weeks. I will be listing only 5 more bomb bag sets on my Storenvy shop (see #2 for info about storenvy). That will be it until after Christmas. If I am able to get caught up and everyone’s order out before then, I will then list more, but if not (and most likely not), it will not be until after the Holiday season that they will be back in stock.
2) I am starting to use Storenvy more than etsy to list my handmade items, this is because of the great support and features storenvy has for us indie business owners and customers as well as their customer support and ease of use. Which brings me to number 3….
3) My etsy shop is currently down, it will be back up soon, but if you want to place an order in the mean time you can visit my storenvy shop HERE
4) I cannot make any exceptions on the 8 week order fulfillment time for the bomb bag sets, if you have a special occasion or birthday you want it for that is before the 8 week mark, I am not able to get it to you any sooner at this time. I want everyone to be satisfied and have their set when they need it, but everyone will have to wait until their order is up in my queue. This is because each piece of each set is made by hand, to order, and there is only one person (myself) that is able to fulfill your orders.
5) Be assured that I am working hard to get all orders done and done correctly, quickly but without compromising quality. Again, thank you all for your support, patience and understanding!